Cutting Garden Seeds, Part 2

This week I've been self-medicating my winter depression with flower seed catalogues. We are just a couple inches away from breaking the record for the snowiest winter of all time here in Newburyport, but I've been thinking about color instead of white. My second stop for seed shopping was at Johnny's Seeds (my favorite). These pictures (obviously) are all from their catalogue. 


Florist Blue Boy Cornflower


Apricot/Peach Mix Strawflower


Covent Garden Market Baby's Breath


Sun Ball Drumstick Flower


Arena III Apricot Lisianthus


Chinese Forget-Me-Not


Animation Mix Snapdragons

Johnny's Sublime Formula Mix Larkspur

I really can't wait to get these started. It's like planting hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Do With an Unripe Watermelon

Last Weekend of Winter

So Where's Everybody From?