Rainy Day Riddle: Now with Hints!

I posed this riddle in my previous post. While there have been a bunch of hits, there weren't too many guesses (but a shout out to a few intrepid blogger and facebook commenters!).

So, here are three hints:

1. I used to be an English teacher.

2. The answer doesn't require much gardening expertise beyond plant recognition.

3. If the whole plant recognition thing is tripping you up, see the nice new captions I added below each photo.

How are these four items in our garden connected?


peas


mustard greens


spiderweb


cabbage moth

Answer in the comments section, and the first person who gets it wins a prize. I'm thinking a jar of sauerkraut if our cabbages keep doing well. I've got a strong Pennsylvania Dutch strain in my veins, so we're talking the real deal. C'mon, give it a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Do With an Unripe Watermelon

Last Weekend of Winter

So Where's Everybody From?