Settling Down for a Long Winter's Nap

Kirk got called into work today, so our plans to finish the last bit of pre-winter clean-up in the garden fell through. There are just some leaves to scoop up and a few bricks left to put down around the driveway gate, but I guess we'll get to it next weekend. Good thing there's still no snow in the forecast.

One thing that did get done this week was this:


Not just the wreath, people (although that's nice, too). The giant pile of dirt is gone! Kirk finished filling the beds, and we got rid of the extra stone dust via freecycle. Once that was out of the way, Kirk made a mad dash to clean up the inside of the garage so I can park my car in there again. It's been months since there's been room for it in there, and I'm getting used to remembering to go to the garage to get my car in the morning. Not that I mind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Do With an Unripe Watermelon

Last Weekend of Winter

So Where's Everybody From?