Flower Friday: July 24, 2015

Unlike last week, this week I remembered to take a picture of the cutting garden before any actual cutting occurred:


Yes, there's still a hole in the fence. Yes, it's gotten bigger as the kids continue to use it as a short cut to the neighbors' yard next door. Allow me to distract your eye with pretty flowers:


Chinese forget-me-not, astilbe, yarrow, snapdragon, and bachelor's button.


Chinese forget-me-not, astilbe, and open-faced snapdragons.


Here's a closer look at those open-faced snapdragons. They grow on a spike, but are a cup shape instead of a mouth shape. I like them (though the kids don't think they're as fun), and they were pretty easy to grow from seed.


Black-eyed Susan, echinacea, and snapdragons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Do With an Unripe Watermelon

Last Weekend of Winter

So Where's Everybody From?